Not long ago, we came up with a list that highlighted one of the most important sections of a website – The ‘About Us’ page. But, we’d be remiss if we didn’t follow that list up with an equally important section – the ‘Contact Us’ page.
We are happy to answer any questions you have or provide you with an estimate.
Even with good care and applying the contract in a good faith, disputes occurs, we are ready to help in resolving the disputes by providing our services through our professionals who have deep knowledge in construction Industry disputes.
Contact Us :
Fax : 00971-6-5535161.
Mobile : 00971-50-3423046.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Just send us a message in the form below.
If you are a Owner or a Contractor:
We have a dedicated Engineering claims team who have an in-depth understanding of the industry.
Engineering, Construction Claims & Claim Prevention
We have the highest level of engineering and construction experience to systematically deal with contractual, delay and/or disruption problems that crop up at any stage of the development and construction process. We have the crucial engineering and legal expertise to get to the root of a complex problem, whether it is about design, construction, time, money or contractual matters. Our consultants have high levels of contractual and project management expertise to accurately evaluate and systematically document the cause, liability and impact of an often complex claim. We team up with our clients to produce prudent and substantiated claim reports, and assist them during the negotiation process to help facilitate early resolution of the claim.
Dispute Avoidance & Dispute Resolution
Even the most meticulously planned and well managed construction project can encounter claims and disputes.
If You Need :
Dispute Avoidance Strategy and Support
Litigation and Arbitration Assistance
Acting as Expert Witness
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Acting as Adjudicator, Mediator
Acting as Party Representative
Dispute Review Boards
NOTE: Please give this post a Tweet if you like it. It’ll only take you one click of that button up in the top left. You guys are amazing commentators but terrible social sharers!
Q1: What is the expertise of your company in handling engineering and construction claims?
A1: Our company has extensive expertise in handling engineering and construction claims. We possess the highest level of engineering and construction experience, enabling us to effectively address contractual, delay, and disruption problems that may arise at any stage of the development and construction process. With our combined engineering and legal knowledge, we can thoroughly analyze complex problems related to design, construction, time, money, and contractual matters.
Q2: How do your consultants approach evaluating and documenting the cause, liability, and impact of a claim?
A2: Our consultants employ a meticulous approach to evaluate and document the cause, liability, and impact of a claim. Drawing upon their high levels of contractual and project management expertise, they thoroughly analyze the circumstances surrounding the claim. By carefully assessing the contractual obligations, project timelines, and relevant documentation, our consultants produce accurate and comprehensive reports that substantiate the claim’s merits.
Q3: What is the role of your company in assisting clients during the negotiation process of a claim?
A3: Our company plays a crucial role in assisting clients during the negotiation process of a claim. We collaborate closely with our clients to develop prudent and substantiated claim reports, which serve as a basis for negotiations. Leveraging our expertise and industry knowledge, we provide guidance and support to our clients in advocating their interests and reaching a satisfactory resolution of the claim. Our aim is to facilitate early resolution and minimize potential disputes.
Q4: How do you prevent construction claims from arising in the first place?
A4: Our company focuses on claim prevention through a proactive approach in engineering and construction projects. By drawing upon our extensive experience and expertise, we identify potential risks, ambiguities, and conflicts within contracts, designs, and project plans. Through effective risk management strategies, regular communication, and diligent monitoring, we aim to address issues promptly and prevent their escalation into claims. Our goal is to foster smooth project execution and minimize the likelihood of disputes.
Q5: Can you handle complex claims that involve both technical engineering aspects and legal considerations?
A5: Yes, we specialize in handling complex claims that involve both technical engineering aspects and legal considerations. Our team comprises experts with a deep understanding of engineering principles as well as legal frameworks. This interdisciplinary knowledge allows us to unravel intricate problems, analyze technical complexities, and assess legal implications accurately. By combining engineering and legal expertise, we can comprehensively address complex claims and provide our clients with robust support throughout the process.
contact-us for arbitration
1. How can I contact your arbitration team?
To contact our arbitration team, please follow the instructions below:
- Visit our website and navigate to the “Contact Us” page.
- Fill out the contact form provided, ensuring you include all the necessary details regarding your arbitration case.
- Alternatively, you can also find our contact information, including phone numbers and email addresses, on the same page.
- Choose the most convenient method of communication for you and reach out to our team.
- Our dedicated arbitration team will respond to your inquiry promptly and provide you with further guidance.
- Visit our website’s “Contact Us” page.
- Fill out the contact form or find our contact information.
- Provide all necessary details about your arbitration case.
2. What information should I provide when contacting your arbitration team?
When reaching out to our arbitration team, it is crucial to provide the following information:
- Your full name and contact details (email address, phone number, and mailing address).
- A clear and concise description of the dispute or issue that requires arbitration.
- Relevant supporting documents, such as contracts, agreements, or any evidence related to the dispute.
- The names and contact details of any other parties involved in the arbitration case, if applicable.
- Any additional information that you believe would be helpful for our team to understand the situation fully.
- Your full name and contact details.
- A clear description of the dispute or issue.
- Relevant supporting documents.
3. What is the expected response time from your arbitration team?
We strive to provide a prompt and efficient response to all inquiries received by our arbitration team. While the exact response time may vary depending on the complexity of the case and the volume of inquiries we receive, we make every effort to address your concerns as quickly as possible.
- Response time may vary depending on the case and volume of inquiries.
- Our team strives to provide prompt and efficient responses.
4. Can I schedule an in-person meeting with your arbitration team?
In-person meetings with our arbitration team are not typically necessary or conducted as part of the initial contact process. Our team is well-equipped to handle arbitration cases through remote communication channels, such as phone calls, emails, or video conferences.
However, in certain circumstances, if deemed essential or beneficial to the arbitration process, our team may consider arranging an in-person meeting. This determination will be made on a case-by-case basis, taking into account factors such as the nature and complexity of the dispute.
- In-person meetings are not typically required.
- Remote communication channels are used for handling arbitration cases.
- In-person meetings may be arranged on a case-by-case basis if necessary.
5. How can I ensure the confidentiality of my arbitration case?
Protecting the confidentiality of your arbitration case is of utmost importance to us. When contacting our arbitration team, we have stringent measures in place to safeguard the information you provide. Here are some steps you can take to ensure confidentiality:
- Only share sensitive information related to your arbitration case with our designated arbitration team or authorized personnel.
- Use secure communication channels, such as encrypted emails or secure file-sharing platforms, when sending sensitive documents.
- Clearly express your expectations regarding confidentiality to our team, and seek assurances that appropriate measures are in place to protect your information.
- Familiarize yourself with any confidentiality provisions or agreements that may apply to your specific arbitration case.
- If you have any concerns about confidentiality, don’t hesitate to discuss them with our arbitration team, who will address your queries and provide reassurances.
- Share sensitive information only with authorized personnel.
- Use secure communication channels for sensitive documents.
- Discuss confidentiality concerns with our arbitration team.
contact-us for ADR
contact-us for dispute